Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hollywood Nights (1980) - Star of the month... Gene Kelly


'Olivia Newton-John: Hollywood Nights' is a 1980 musical TV special starring Olivia Newton-John, with special guests Gene Kelly, Elton John, Tina Turner, Cliff Richard, Karen Carpenter, Peaches, Toni Tennille and Andy Gibb.

Some of the songs performed in the special include:

  • "A Little More Love"
  • "I Can't Help It" (with Andy Gibb)
  • "Oh Boy" (with Cliff Richard, Elton John & Andy Gibb)
  • "Suddenly" (with Cliff Richard)
  • "September in the Rain"
  • "Makin' Movies' (with Gene Kelly)
  • "Gimme Some Lovin'"
  • "Candle in the Wind" (with Elton John)
  • "Little Jeannie" (Elton John solo)
  • "Heartache Tonight" (with Tina Turner, Peaches, Toni Tennille, Karen Carpenter, Cliff Richard, Elton John and Andy Gibb)
  • "I Love You, I Honestly Love You"

Watch some highlights from the special:

Songs: "A Little More Love" / "I Can't Help It" / "Oh Boy"



Songs: "September in the Rain" / "Makin' Movies" / "Gimme Some Lovin'"


Songs: "A Heartache Tonight" / "I Love You, I Honestly Love You"


No comments:

Post a Comment